Trust Arrow firmly believes in strict compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). Trust Arrow has a zero-tolerance policy in regards to violations of the FCC’s TCPA regulations.
- Trust Arrow does not include unsolicited advertisements or unsolicited calls. We do make calls prior to obtaining written consent via a website form.
- Trust Arrow does not include any robocalls, autodialers, voiceblasting or any other device that can be considered automated telephone equipment.
- Trust Arrow assists consumers by providing consulting services to assist clients with their Federal Student Loans. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by the U. S. Department of Education. Like filing a tax return, you can seek Federal Student Loan consulting services without professional assistance and without charge at https://studentloans.gov/.
- Trust Arrow has no tolerance for misrepresentations. In our efforts to avoid confusion we have placed disclaimers at the bottom of every page of our websites.
- Trust Arrow shows a Caller ID on every outbound call.
- Trust Arrow is a private company. As such Trust Arrow requires a professional service FEE. That fee is disclosed to the client, in writing, before any billing is performed. Trust Arrow has a very specific fee schedule.
- Trust Arrow keeps the client’s records for a minimum of two years.